- Walnuts – It can improve your cognitive health. Their high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals also improve mental alertness. The vitamin E in the nuts can also help ward off Alzheimer’s.
- Turmeric – Turmeric also helps boost antioxidant levels and keep your immune system healthy, while also improving your brain’s oxygen intake, keeping you alert and able to process information.
- Salmon – It’s Full of omega-3 fatty acids to help keep your brain running smoothly. Feeding salmon to Kids can help prevent ADHD by improving their focus. And these same fatty acids can also help prevent cancer and kill tumors.
- Rosemary – Carnosic acid, one of the main ingredients in rosemary, helps protect the brain from neurodegeneration. It protects brain from chemical free radicals which causes Alzheimer’s, strokes and normal aging.
- Green Leafy Vegetables – Green, leafy vegetables are also loaded with vitamins A and K which help fight inflammation and keep bones strong. And it slower mental deterioration.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The oil contains Polyphenols it not only improve learning and memory, but also weaken the age and disease related changes. The oil also helps fight against ADDLs, proteins that are toxic to the brain and induce Alzheimer’s.
- Egg Yolks – Yolks contain large amounts of choline, which helps in fetal brain development for pregnant women. It also breaks down bethane, a chemical that produces hormones related to happiness. It’s also one of the most inexpensive sources of protein out in the market.
- Dark Chocolate – Chocolate is chockfull of flavonols, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They can also help lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both the brain and heart.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil works as a natural anti-inflammatory, suppressing cells responsible for inflammation. It can help with memory loss as you age and destroy bad bacteria.
- Celery – Its high levels of antioxidants and polysaccharides act as natural anti-inflammatories and can help alleviate symptoms related to inflammation, like joint pain and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is full of vitamin K and choline. It’s also loaded with vitamin C — in fact, just one cup provides you with 150 percent of your recommended daily intake.
- Bone Broth – Its high levels of collagen help reduce intestinal inflammation, and healing amino acids like proline and glycine keep your immune system functioning properly and help improve memory.
- Blueberries – It’s one of the highest antioxidant-rich foods known to man, including vitamin C and vitamin K and fiber. Because of their high levels of gallic acid, blueberries are especially good at protecting our brains from degeneration and stress.
- Beets – They reduce inflammation, are high in cancer-protecting antioxidants and help rid your blood of toxins. The natural nitrates in beets actually boost blood flow to the brain, helping with mental performance.
- Avocados – Containing both vitamin K and folate, avocados help prevent blood clots in the brain as well as help improve cognitive function, especially both memory and concentration. They’re also rich in vitamin B and vitamin C, which aren’t stored in your body and need to be replenished daily. Plus, they have the highest protein and lowest sugar content of any fruit.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”