SUMMER NAIL ARTS
Today we share nail designs that are so perfect for summer! With these manicure ideas, your hands will look so cool this summer.
Check out how to brighten up your look for summer:
– This idea is really crazy! Watch the tutorial on how to make furry nails that look so cool. Supplies you will need fluffy powder and nail polish of similar color. Put powder into the container. Apply the nail polish and while it’s still wet, place your nails into powder. Let dry!
– Nail stamping is one of the easiest manicure ideas ever. For this nail art idea, you will need stamping plates, stamper, two colors of nail polish. Watch the tutorial!
– Another trend that will be popular this summer is marble manicure. It’s a very simple design you can make by yourself at home. You can choose any color combination you like. Apply any color you like, let dry. Apply the top cover and while it’s still wet using a nail brush with another color create a stone print
– Check out how many beautiful designs you can make using spider gel
– If your nails don’t seem to be healthy, try the next recipe to make them stronger: take a bowl and melt some wax in the microwave. Let it cool a little and place your fingers inside for a few seconds and after that place fingers in a bowl with cold water. Repeat during the week and enjoy the result
– Check out how to make nail polish remover marker. Remove the core piece of an old marker and place into a bowl with water. Wait until the color is gone. Next, soak the core in nail polish remover
Don’t forget to share these awesome nail arts with your friends!
00:39 Easy DIY nail extension
01:09 Fluffy nails
01:41 Nail stamping art tutorial
01:57 Marble nail art
03:57 The secret of peel-off manicure
04:58 Summer nail art
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/